Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wellington Life

Just a short post here as I'm totally exhausted!!!

Been to outdoor paintball early in the morning. It was exciting and fun, and painful as I got shot twice on my butt in the last game =.=

Continuing with Bowling.. Then heading to Island Bay for Abalone catching, ended up catching nothing tho...

A full-day activities drives me crazy but also feeling empty after all. I don't know how would I miss Wellington later. Welly is a place apart from the "real" world where I have to face the reality (work, life, future). I've been having 100% fun here, regardless the worries about future. I wish so much to go home, to see my dearest family and friends. That's the time for me to start another page of my life too.

Full of nervous, curiousity... I will be back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment