Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cherish

Juz got informed that Mango (my ex roomate + ji mui) is going to hospital as she will deliver her baby boy soon~

Feeling excited for her, knowing that she is so afraid of pain, anyway she has to go through, be tough! It's such an important stage of her life. Such a mix of feeling, I've never been through the process, so curious and glad to see her going through all these to be a "woman". Lol... I know she will be a great mom ♥

Lately, seeing touching stories of people,proposal, wedding, giving birth and there is still a long long way to go on together... How lucky for a pair of couple and a family to share their lives like this. But, there are sad stories tho.. How would people forget those precious time when things change over time, in fact people change.. I would have tried to cherish every story of mine, and yours-- my love ones. Hope you do, too.

Cherish~

No comments:

Post a Comment