Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lost

I'm feeling so insecure in this place called KL..

Meaningless, emptiness... Fear attacks me everytime when I'm weak. I woke up with super fast heart beat these days, trying to figure out what happened in my dream but cant recall. Juz bad feelings..

I get so lost when I think of the reasons that bring two ppl together. The meaning has been forgotten and the feeling fade away.. Tried to make things better but it get worse, coz of me apparently. I'm not an easy-going person, not even to live together with someone, not tolerance at all. I would exaggerate things coz I'm putting too much attention and care on it. Unless I ignore everything and what is the purpose to be together? Finally, I'm back to the same conclusion, I'm never good in manage a relationship.

Totally lost

No comments:

Post a Comment