Monday, March 22, 2010

LiFe

Everything has been going smooth since started working, colleagues and environment seem not bad.

Just... Feeling depressed after something happened this weekend, I got summon of parking beside the road outside the condo I stay. Feeling unsecured to stay alone. I hate the feeling of being alone, frens are around but not "ready" to be aside you anytime. Everyone is busy, has their own businesses. KL isn't big, but to meet up someone just a few km from you isn't easy at all.

Booked flight ticket to go home this end of April, alone. Although we have promised that he would accompany me home whenever possible, I now totally understand the meaning of "reality". There were promises, but when we come to reality, there is no excuse. Blame no one.

Being emo as I feel the reality. Life starts going on as routine but how I wish we could make some days special, instead of loosing the passion in something you did care so much before...

I believe in, life isn't a process to follow, but to CrEaTe.. Do you?

2 comments:

  1. 你感觉到我当初的心声了吗?加油吧!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feeling right now..

    ReplyDelete