Friday, March 5, 2010

New Life

Hooooh~

I'm now in my very brand new life in PJ, Selangor. Working as a Financial Analyst in IBM.

It's juz the first week of my working life. Nothing much to mention about my job, coz i haven't got anything to do. I end up sitting the whole day reading some common documents as the whole department is busy during this closing period.

If I was asked about my feeling of joining the company and my team, I should say I'm lucky so far. It is the environment that I've been looking for, diversified and demanding work, bring good culture, while people are quite friendly. These make me happy and excited to get into my job role.

At the same time, it means a life that I really start by myself, apart from my beloved family. Feeling strange, seems like I'm gonna be apart with my family from now on. I'm a seriously homesick person indeed. Anyway, I will work towards my goal! And also, I will be home anytime when possible!

Miss ya~ My dear family.. and frens~

No comments:

Post a Comment