Friday, June 11, 2010

Recharge !!!

Working now at Starbucks @ The Garden now...

Fetched my dear FangFang from LCCT last nite, she arrived quite late at 12am, and I ady planned to work from home today. And today, she was gonna come to Mid Valley, I decided to drive her here, and work here after our lunch at Sushi Zanmai.

Feeling de-motivated lately, as wat we were told when first join this company, we will be feeling "stupid" and meaningless for our first 6 months of work there. This is so true!! But, there is one more dissatisfaction other than the boring tasks... This sometimes makes me feel like going back to Welly, the beautiful and peace place...

I wish so much to get a master degree if I could. I wish to be unique and significant, currently I can't see the opportunity. I am so clear that I shud eliminate these bad feelings and make a motivation for me to move on. Being too aggressive isn't a good thing sometimes. I need more patience I think. I need higher EQ too.

It's time to adjust my thought and mind set, this weekends will be a happening one. Recharge and go go go !

No comments:

Post a Comment