Friday, February 5, 2010

Have been attending interviewss...

It was a stressful and tiring process. It wasn't only preparation for the interview itself, but also finding the route, travelling around to the interview venue... Anyway, I believe every interview enhances my ability to handle those kind of situation. I learned not to be "too" nervous tho.

At the same time, I did ask myself which will be my first choice. It turns out with so much curiosity, again. What I could see now are just the physical conditions such as salary and the company's reputation. I would like a work which gives me a great opportunity to develop yet I'm not fully confident, as it seems so fresh for me. I'm keen to begin my career indeed. Hopefully going through all the difficulties and then towards success.

CNY is coming~ After all, I will welcome new page of my life, gratefully =)

No comments:

Post a Comment