Sunday, October 25, 2009

♥ Weekend.... again

Hello...

Think it would be faster to type in english, so... This is my first blog in English! At the same time, I will try to use proper+accurate English so that my sister Cindy can learn here ok.. hehe...

It is another lovely weekend. Went for jogging with Wyne at Botanic Garden on Saturday, then go to work at Unistop. It was only the lady boss-- called Otti and me working. Luckily she was in very good mood and so treated me very well :) Was so hungry till I finished work at 3pm. How sweet to have sushi pack at home waiting for me, from boyfriend ♥

Today, another sunny Sunday~ Fangfang roomate, Wyne and I, went jogging at Oriental Bay again. We were definitely in super duper happy mode, surrounding by the sea, the sky, the sunshine, and the dog(added by Wyne). Jogged for about half an hour, then we went home to prepare for the next thing-- DimSum, with our gang of 11 people. By the way it is a long weekend because of Labour Day tomorrow, there are sale all over the shops. Shopping for sure after filling the tummy... Lol... I got a hat for summer~ and also an Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Fragrance gift set for my dear Mummy~~

What a wonderly weekend.. Came home and having a rest now. People are busy preparing for their final exam of their final year, boyfriend too. Good Luck and get FREE after this ok~

1 comment:

  1. argh exam 55 over! i wana hang out with my zi mui!!
    keep wondering... how many else weekend we can spend like tis... sad...

    ReplyDelete